Friday, November 30, 2012

St. Julian Riesling

Sarah says: 

Today is a special day.  You may remember this post where I blogged about St. Julian's Riesling.  This is the first time I've repeated a bottle.  I specifically choose this bottle to repeat because, well, it's my favorite.  Yup - you officially read it first here.  St. Julian Riesling is my favorite.  I love love love it.  I'm pondering buying a whole case next time just so I always have some on hand.

Speaking of things I love, and I probably should have included this item on this list of things I'm thankful for, is our freezer with an ice machine.  This is the first refrigerator we've had with one of these amazing little machines, and I honestly don't know how I lived without it in the past.  I drink glass upon glass upon big giant bottle of ice water everyday.  I used to pop the big cubes out and refill my ice trays daily.  I feel like I save at least 5 minutes a day now that I have the amazing freezer ice machine, and as any busy working mom wife knows, an extra 5 minutes a day is a wonderful thing.  I know that I will never be able to survive again without one of these things.

I know - you are probably thinking that I'm the lamest person ever, getting this excited about an ice maker.  You have to understand, that Jon and I don't really focus on things all that much.  We both still have flip phones, we don't have a flat screen TV, we have one really old really slow computer - no laptops or fancy ipads.  We buy used clothes and grocery shop at Aldi.  Having a fancy refrigerator just never occured to us - until now.  My world has been blown and I'm thrilled about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment